Time in Tallinn

This blog was created to document my adventures in Tallinn, Estonia... SUMMER 2005. Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Philipians 3:12

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Czech Republic

We've been in Prague for about a day now...we leave for Frankfurt tonight on an overnight bus. It should be GREAT fun!! I've just been looking up the Church of Christ in Frankfurt because Tandy and I were thinking about trying to go tomorrow. I found the address, but I'm not really sure if we'll be able to find our way there or not. We shall see.

Prague is a beautiful city. The architecture is AMAZING. Lots of castles and ornate colorful buildings. Most of my day was spent simply walking around and admiring the view. The hostel that we stayed at was nice enough, and we found a great Bagel restaurant that we've eaten at several times now. In fact, that's where I am as I write this...they're also an internet cafe.

We've basically been going non-stop for over a week now, and I'll admit it...I'm ready to come home!! I miss everybody and I miss consistency. It's almost funny to hear myself say that, normally I despise routine. But a little normalcy would do me good right now.

I can't for the life of me remember what I posted on the last blog so if I repeat anything, forgive me. Elisa met up with us safely and has gotten to know the group quite well. We've learned to function as a group as best we can, and our previous 6 weeks have a great deal to do with that. I think our constant group togetherness was a bit strange to Elisa when she first got here, but I guess that's what happens when you're with the same people for so long. We're like one big group of cranky old married people! :)...no offense to all you old married people out there!

Please keep us in your prayers as we begin our journey home. I can't wait to see everybody! I might be making a short trip to Grants before school starts, perhaps with my roommate Celeste. Hopefully I'll be able to see my Grants peeps soon. I love you all!!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Em, have youse guys made arrangments for someone to pick you up at DFW? If not, you better call someone qickly! See you soon.

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Em, we've been praying for you since the minute you left... we miss you all like crazy, and hope that your school year is a great one. Hurry back to Tallinn! Love you, Deb

     

Post a Comment

<< Home