Time in Tallinn

This blog was created to document my adventures in Tallinn, Estonia... SUMMER 2005. Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Philipians 3:12

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Psalm 20

IMG_0536
IMG_0536,
originally uploaded by emilyJean.
May the Lord andswer you when you are
in distress;
may the name of the God of Jacob
protect you.
May he send you help from the sanctuary
and grant you support from Zion.
May he remember all your sacrifices
and accept your burnt offerings.
May he give you the desire of your heart
and make all your plans succeed.
We will SHOUT for joy when you are
victorious
and will lift up our banners in the name
of our God.
May the Lord grant all your requests.

Now I KNOW that the Lord saves his
anointed;
he answers him from his holy heaven
with the saving power of his right hand.
Some trust in chariots and some in horses,
but we trust in the name of the Lord
our God.
They are brought to their knees and fall,
but we rise up and stand firm.

O Lord, save the king!
Answer us when we call!


WE leave for the airport in about 20 minutes. I don't think I'll be able to post anymore photos until we're back in Denton after August 16. In a few hours we fly to Rome. The four of us (Tandy, Jason, Esteban, and I) will be traveling around Italy, Czech Republic, and Germany. My friend Elisa is flying into Rome to meet us as well. I should be able to post at least a few times in the next ten days...but if not, thanks for reading, praying, and supporting! It means the world to me.

I am overwhelmed...

1 Comments:

  • At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy trails to you. Have a wonderful time, tell Elisa hello and bring me back something good.!
    P.S. Natalie and I have talked about having a girls night out after you return, and hopefully before you start school

    Love you
    Jen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home