Time in Tallinn

This blog was created to document my adventures in Tallinn, Estonia... SUMMER 2005. Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Philipians 3:12

Saturday, July 30, 2005

A Week of "Lasts"

Waterfall Group
Waterfall Group,
originally uploaded by emilyJean.
Today we took a trip to a waterfall, which is about a 30-minute bus ride from Tallinn. You can see the group that went in the picture! Kameron (the Banks' nephew), Keri Banks, Peeter, Tandy, Jason, and myself made up the group. It was a very nice relaxing trip, and there was a yummy restaurant where we ate afterwards. If you check out some of the other pictures you can see what Jason's hamburger looked like...he enjoyed it regardless of its looks (ha,ha).

Keep us in your prayers as we prepare for our week of "lasts". We have made some amazing relationships here, and I'm sure that saying good-bye will not easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home