Time in Tallinn

This blog was created to document my adventures in Tallinn, Estonia... SUMMER 2005. Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Philipians 3:12

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Ciao!!!

Hello from Florence, Italy! We are having a great trip so far. We've there are times when we have absolutely no clue where we are or any idea of where we're going. What a fantabulous challenge! I'm pleased to be in Florence for now because I am fairly familar with the city...and I can help direct the group around. Esteban and I are the unoffical parents of the group, "mom and dad" if you will because we always figure out where to go and where to buy tickets and what not. It's quite funny.

I need to make a retraction regarding a previous blog entitled "Shrek". It has been brought to my attention that the comments I made about Jason were unfounded and "just not even cool". To my dear friend Jason, now referred to as Precious Lamb, I say 1000 apologies...I was mistaken. You look NOTHING like Shrek in that picture, you simply look posessed.

Tomorrow morning we head out for Cinque Terre to spend a few well deserved days at the beach. I plan on taking lots and lots of pictures. The cities there are supposed to be breath-taking.

Love to ALL!!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ciao, belle ragazze!
    Oh my little Emily, traveling abroad. I LOVE Florence! That is where I got my linen pants last year. Be careful of those Italian men though; one crazy bloke followed me for a half hour trying to sell me a leather jacket and asking when was the last time I had sex. I told him that was totally inappropriate...and so was the sex question!
    Come home soon my little European firefly. I have so much to hear and share with you! I'm counting down the days. 9 to go...
    Celeste

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What was wrong with the Shrek comment? Jason is, in fact, the most handsome and debonair Shrek-esque Oger I've ever met.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home